Monday, September 15, 2014

Potential



I am excited about the baptism we had this Saturday ya!!!! It was a kid who is super great and his grandpa baptized him. Everyone asks if he really is 8 but I saw his ID and well, he is. But he's a great little kid and should do great. We never had to encourage or stop by for him to get him to church, to the interview or the baptism. He just came and was always super excited.
Last week I was super pumped for the work. We had some people fall through last week but we have some great potential this week and this month and for October. It's crazy to think of how fast time flies here. We are already planning October.
Oh and today I got the dreaded "Trunky" Email from the Mission Secretary. They asked for my flight details of how to get home and my parents info. So he should buy that flight fairly soon. Dang it's crazy to think about.
But this week went pretty well. Everyone is working great and we have potential to start doing some super great things. I know that the Lord will help us out a lot when we just put our part in. Either way things are going great and I know that the Lord wants to bless us if we just get lost in the work.

Also today was funny cause we started wrestling with the other elders and then they started flipping over the beds and just making a mess but it was pretty funny. I really thought it was pretty entertaining. We were all pretty tired afterwards. But it's funny cause I remember seeing things like this when I started my mission and saying like "dang this is weird" but I guess my humor has changed haha.
Either way things are going great and I'm excited to see what we can do in the future.


Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment