Monday, September 22, 2014

Great video talks



Well this week was kind of tough. Not that tough but I'm not as energetically excited as I was before.
Pretty much we got super excited seeing all the people we had and the steps that they were taking and we counted our chickens before they hatched. At the end it seems like no one is really progressing and the most sure that we had are falling through. I know it happens for a reason but I'm just trying to remind myself why.
We had a conference with President Dennis and we saw alot of cool videos there. That included a great video of Pres. Eyring and Elder Holland talking about callings and the atonement and missionary work and how it all mixes together. Seriously it was great. Two talks in one.
I know this is a kinda short email but I don't feel like there is that much to say. I am still working well. I am learning to be more patient but I feel like I forget it at times. I just gotta keep making my self better cause there is so much that I lack. But that's what the atonement is for. Well either way I'm learning little by little and know that there are great blessing in play if I just keep on trying. Sometimes we need to just plant seeds and know that it will all work out in the end.
Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment