Monday, January 19, 2015

My Birthday in Salinas

So this week was pretty normal. We had an intercambio (splits) and it was my birthday. That's pretty much all the news we got. For my birthday we bought cheesecake at an American restaurant here in Salinas. Worth it. Super great. We sang that night but that was about it. 
Today we played soccer as a zone and me and Elder Borg were just messing around. I had fun and even got a couple "sick" goals.
But yeah things are pretty normal right now. We are just looking to finish strong and do everything that we can to fill the goal this month. We are super close and there are a couple possibilities. I want to finish strong that's for sure. But this week we are going to have a great baptism of a girl that is super excited. She even has family coming for Guayaquil to see it. She's seriously such a great example to her family. 

Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment