Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas!



So the highlight of the week was definitely talking to the family on the 26th. It was crazy to think that that was my last call home and that I'll be home in a month and a half. But either way I gotta keep working and enjoying everything that I can.
We spent Christmas in the house and we played Monopoly and Uno. just like last year. And then we got permission to watch Frozen. It was pretty good. I'm not crazy about it but I did enjoy it. Then we spent the rest of the day in the house and relaxing. I did enjoy not having to shave and seeing how much of a beard I could grow out. It's not a lot but I feel good with it ha ha. I shaved it on Friday.
My companion is "trunky" for sure. But I know that things will get better cause next week are transfers and I am 100% sure that he will get transferred. But now I just gotta make sure that we have program for January.
We are visiting this great family who have listened to the Jehovahs Witnesses for a while. They are really excited to learn and are super smart. The dad has come to church 2 times which has shocked the mom but she hasn't come yet. We are going to keep working with them to see what we can do to help them.
We are also visiting a lady who is super great. Her son is a member and she nearly got baptized with Elder Mejia and Elder Hernandez over a year ago but she was studying and now shes not. She's just excited and has gotten her answer already.
I know that there are alot more people out there waiting for us we just gotta go and find them.
Well New Years will be just like Christmas. Locked in. But it's going to be nice to just relax.
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and had a Merry Christmas!


Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment