Monday, October 6, 2014

General Conference

This week went great for us. I did love the talks in the native language. I serioulsy loved them. It helped out alot. Sometimes the translations go really fast and are emotionless. but the talks were great. I truly loved all the sessions though.
We had lots of people in General Conference and we have everything set up to see lots of people in taking great steps in the next coming weeks. I'm excited to see what we can do.
I loved conference and seriously had such a great experience. I was able to take the
time to think about a lot of things and I really was able to think about the importance of  revelation.  I am continually searching for it.
We had one guy who came and then went drinking. It sucked.
Well no more time this week. Thanks for everything.
Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment