Sunday, April 6, 2014

General Conference



This conference has been super great! I got to see some in English and I really am learning a bunch. I have felt the spirit super strong. I know that i have alot to improve on but i will be able to do it through the atonement.
I don't have too much to say this week but seriously this conference is great! Our investigator that looks for answers was there and learned a lot. I know it's a blessing to have a prophet in the earth in these days.
One thing I noticed is that there will be some very hard times in the next couple months. We got alot of warning about being faithful in hard times and what we need to do to say strong. Tough times are ahead and we need to be ready.
But President Dennis is a great man. He told us all that we needed to buy emergency supplies the day before the problems in Chile. The Lord truly guided him to help us. I know he is called by the Lord.


Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment