Monday, February 10, 2014

"Baptisms are not important to us anymore"



So Elder Waddell came on Friday. He is in the Area Presidency. He's from California and like 1.98 meters. Which is like 6'6" so he's crazy tall. He talked to us about the fact that baptisms are not important to us anymore. But that the conversion is. That doesn't mean we should lower our goals and try to baptize less but that the conversion is what is important. Also that the baptism without temple ordinances is useless. So it was awesome to have a bigger vision for the conversions.
We are still working hard and getting alot done. But we will keep on working cause the goal is still in sight. I really am excited though.
I got bit by a parrot this week. It was on my pen and got scared that it was going to fall so it bit me. It didn't break the skin but left a cool story. At first I was like "oh no!" but then I was like "this is a story"
We have a great family of 3 that is going to get baptized this week. We are going to take them to the temple on Thursday to excite them even more to endure to the end.
But not much more has happened.
Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment