Monday, January 6, 2014

2014



So we had New Years and I couldn't believe it.
New Years was cool. We saw everyone burn their manigote, or paper machete thing. The lady who owns our house offered us Honey juice. But it was just Honey and really strong. I found out normally they drink it with Champagne. SO it was wierd.
Other than that we finish our Trio. Elder Miñan went to be trained by the other Elder Moore. Yup there are two Elder Moores and Elder Miñan gets us both right off the bat. But its cool.
Things are going well though. Today we got permission to play Soccer but if someone get hurt, the permission goes away and he goes home. So I don't know how much I'll be playing.
I have some goals for what I want to do in 2014 and some plans for how I'm going to fill the goals.
But I don't know- it's all just crazy. I'm excited for the new year and just really excited to keep working.
Good things are coming this year.


Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment