Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Well that came out of nowhere


From: Mason Moore
Sent: Mon 10/28/13 1:59 PM
To:



So this week went pretty well. I am doing well. I know I won't be here too much longer after Arias transfers and I am figuring I have one week more here. But this week we had a good surprise
One of our investigadores got baptized like 2 months ago but she didn't get confirmed. We lost complete contact of her. Her phone didn't even ring. Her family hadn't talked to her in a month. Everything went dry. But then Saturday night she call the ward mission leader and said she wanted to be confirmed. She came Sunday and when she was confirmed started crying. The spirit was super strong.
We had a member come with us this week and he speaks English pretty well and wants to learn more so we spoke English all day. He also listens to US music and love Imagine Dragons so we talked about that. I loved it. He's really funny. He also sits there in the lessons and looks for scriptures to share. Super great.
We are still struggling with the people going to church and with the whole idea of having investigadores. I mean we have people but they aren't progressing much. The one thats progressing the most just had his parents tell him he can come to church but he can't be baptized. So that was a bummer.
I think my allergies are acting up but I will just need to pop some pills and
I'll be fine. Nothing too crazy yet.


Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment