Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5 ,2013

 I got to open the package yesterday with the assistants but I couldnt bring it home cause I didnt have room in my bag so they will give it to me tomorrow. But it all looks good and really cool.
We haven't really had any success and our goal for the month is super high for this month. If you take the baptisms this ward has had from April to now, you have our goal.
But one funny thing was sitting at lunch and the radio played a old Will Smith song. That was pretty cool. I laughed at that quite a bit.
We are contacting alot. We had a bunch of lessons this week but they were all contacts and no one wants to listen and its just hard.
I really don't have much more to say. Ecuador is going to play Spain here in like a week and it sounds like it will be cool. Partido del Siglo.


Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment